OMG! Help!!! Toilet is stopped up with paper towels!

roimata

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I am soo happy we have another restroom too! I lived for almost 15 years in a 1 bathroom duplex with my mom and everytime our plumbing would mess up- we were miserable! The worst was when my sisters family lived with us for six months- 7 people in a one bathroom two bedroom duplex was NOT fun
lol I dont get how people complain about big families and only having 1 bathroom. I live with 5 people and we only have 1 bathroom and we've never had a problem with it in the 12 years that ive lived here haha.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm glad you were able to get it unclogged. I've been careful because my dad gave me a huge lecture on "feminine" products and flushing. Embarrassing but he felt it was necessary.

Just a couple of months ago, DH came in and said not to use the toilet downstairs. I looked at him and asked why. Turns out that we had lost a large fish and he put it in the toilet without thinking then flushed. Stupid thing got stuck. So he spent the next day getting it out.

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Just a couple of months ago, DH came in and said not to use the toilet downstairs. I looked at him and asked why. Turns out that we had lost a large fish and he put it in the toilet without thinking then flushed. Stupid thing got stuck. So he spent the next day getting it out.
That would suck!

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you got it unclogged!

Last year, we went to a dinner party at a colleague of my husband's. She made a wonderful dinner and we had wine. I went to pee and when I flushed, the toilet flooded over... I ran to tell her immediately, it was a ittle embarrassing. Turns out she was putting a fancy guest soap out before the party and it slipped into the toilet! She thought it went down and figured it was O.K. Oops! She said it was the most expensive soap she'd ever bought.