OMFG Never been so embaressed in my life!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing to be embarrassed about
It's just a body part. I don't know why guys have to sexualize the female breast. Where I live it's 100% legal for a woman to go completely topless within the city limits. I haven't seen anyone do it outside of parks and their back yards, but if some guys weren't such pigs about things, I'm sure more women would be shucking their tops and walking around topless downtown in the summer. I know I sure would. I can't stand wearing clothing!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Hopefully it will be the ONLY time he ever sees you and next time its a different delivery guy.
...and hopefully the next delivery guy isnt a colleague of today's delivery guy.

Well, at least it was *just* b00b action. I thought you were gonna say yor robe was tucked in your underwear or something.

Sorry for your exposure, but thanks for sharing the laugh with us!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I needed a laugh!

They always manage to come at the most inappropriate times - don't they?!

Don't be surprised if you have the UPS man, the mailman, FedEx, and the local florist delivery man knocking at your door soon..
Word gets around fast!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gothic~mermaid

I ordered a cat scratching post for henry off ebay, I got an email from seller last night saying it will be here weds, great!

So about 145 today I got in the shower, when I hear the doorbell, looking out window I realise it has arrived early, soaking wet I threw on my dressing gown and legged it downstairs, opned the door, the guy looks at me, says nothing, hands me the box, asks me sign, as he turns away he says, thanks for making my day,

Puzzled I come in shut the door, go to adjust dressing gown to realise my er cleavage er is there for all to see...........................................

I dont think theres a smilie there to cover how Im feeling!!!!

as we say in the gaming world, Pic or did not happen( i am kidding) It happens no big deal.

not long ago, got home, wife is gone, house mate is gone(long time female friend been staying with us), i went took a shower, was sitting there nekkid watching the news.

when i hear a cough cough, bruce its past your bed time.
i turn around and my friend was standing behind me, with one of her female friends.

i just said yea your right, bring the cats in off the deck before you leave, and went up to my bed room.

oh well what can you say, it is my house after all, and i can be nekkied if i want