Omelet is Missing!!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I would get someone to go with you or go for you. I know it's hard but it's better than not knowing
Just try reminding yourself that those kitties are in a better place, in fact, exactly where we all hope to be someday (but not too soon
); they aren't suffering anymore and if you want to post about any of them in the Crossing the Bridge forum, cat lovers from around the world will join in mourning their passing - Heaven does listen

The other possibility is that Omelet chased the other kitty so hard that he got out of familiar territory and may have sought shelter somewhere else. For some reason, some people, although well-meaning, take in a "stray" cat under the assumption that the cat is no longer wanted or was dumped off. If they then keep the cat inside, the cat can take awhile to re-escape.
Sending prayers & vibes for Omelet's return & for comfort and calming for Marshmallow and you
Rest in Peace, little kitty who was seen on the side of the road - whoever you are, we mourn your passing & ask our TCS RB kitties to welcome you Home

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

*pepper*

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

The other possibility is that Omelet chased the other kitty so hard that he got out of familiar territory and may have sought shelter somewhere else. For some reason, some people, although well-meaning, take in a "stray" cat under the assumption that the cat is no longer wanted or was dumped off. If they then keep the cat inside, the cat can take awhile to re-escape.
That's what I am hoping/thinking, that someone found him and fell in love and wants to keep him. I would be okay with that (as much as I LOVE him) as long as he is safe!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by *Pepper*

That's what I am hoping/thinking, that someone found him and fell in love and wants to keep him. I would be okay with that (as much as I LOVE him) as long as he is safe!
I am praying that very same thing - that if you can't have him, please God, let the guardian angels guide him to safe haven
How is Marshmallow doing? Kitties can form such strong vibes

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

*pepper*

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

How is Marshmallow doing? Kitties can form such strong vibes
She finally yesterday stopped crying for him