Olympics. What events are you interested in?

horseygal90

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All the equestrianism I can get - Don't have enough of it on TV as it is so I'm lapping it up, lol.

Other than that whatever I find interesting at the time, don't mind the athletics and swimming.

meezersmom2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've been too busy to catch all of the Olympics, but have managed to watch a few of the events--namely my favorites, which are swimming and gymnastics. (I always wished I had gone out for gymnastics when I was in school, and as for swimming, I have a big pond I use that for--along with fishing, of course).

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm into the swimming - especially interested in 41-year old Dara Torres and what she does. You go girl!!! Also, Michael Phelps.

Track and Field really interests me, mostly the marathons. Just watched the women's marathon. Very stirring. Can't imagine what it must be like to come running into that packed stadium at the end, with everyone cheering!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HE DID IT!!! HE DID IT!!! Eight medals in one Olympics, and all of 'em gold!

St. John was sleeping beside me, and when the result came up, I whooped so loud that he leapt straight up in the air, poor little guy! I think he won a gold medal himself!