Oliver Overload!

allroundthesun

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wanted to share some pictures of my sweet Ollipop.

Hanging out in his favourite place - he's loved hanging out against this arm of the couch since he came home at nine weeks old, for some reason!

What?!

Upside down Ollie.

Introspective.

Upside down kisses from big sister Saskia.

We call this "the frog". Does anyone else's cat lie like this?! Oliver's the first cat I've had/seen who does it!

Happy Ollie.

Climbing onto my lap to rub faces while I was trying to take a picture of the other cats.

Thanks for looking!

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Big sweet gray kitty!

I currently ahve a foster who likes to lie like that, we call it the 'dead cat' on her back with her footsies all in the air.

My family cat Midori likes to 'frog' too.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a Siamese mix (Snowshoe) who turns his hips out like that and lays flat on the floor or the sofa, etc. I call it "flat cat."

He is a beautiful boy!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by allroundthesun

We call this "the frog". Does anyone else's cat lie like this?! Oliver's the first cat I've had/seen who does it!

Awww! He's adorable! Before I got rid of my couch, Abby used to lay on her back against the arm.

Spencer lays like Oliver does! Only his hind legs area bit wider apart and his tail is straight down the middle between his legs, like a 3rd leg!
He also sometimes stretches his front legs right out in front of him too. He looks like a pancake when he does that.

aprilyim

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oliver is so handsome!
Thanks for sharing your pictures!
Maybe he is trying to emphasize his streamline, swimmer-like physique by doing "the frog?"

turks rule!

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Love "the frog" position
He is clearly a happy contented young man to lie like that.