Oliver is gone...

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear of dear Oliver's passing.
Take care of yourself during this difficult time.

Rest In Peace dear Oliver.

luvmysphynx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. Give yourself time to heal, it does that a long time. But as time goes on the tears will turn to smiles as you think about sweet Oliver.

RIP Oliver

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are so very very very sorry.
Oliver will be just over your shoulder, watching in angelic form, no doubt. He did have your care and a very happy home, and an attentive, devoted, loving owner. You were with him in the final moment, and that was all he wanted, trust me. Bless you~~
Peace and love,
Elizabeth, Sasha & Saba

RIP Freddie 11/9/03, and SiSi, never forgotten 2003

caleb2000

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I know how you feel and I'm sorry to hear about your cat, it is always hard to let a catt go. I recently lost my cat as he had kidney stones and we had to put him down. I'm sure Oliver was very special to you just as Caleb was very special to me, It doesn't always help but we have to know we did the right thing and that time will ease our pain. Good luck to you and I'm sure Caleb and Oliver will be watching over both of us. God Bless You and Oliver and God Bless Caleb.

Caleb2000

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear about Oliver.
It is hard to lose a loved one at this time of year especially. You will be in all of our prayers. RIP Oliver.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry for this painful time. I know Oliver felt all the love you have for him, and he will always be in your heart.