Okay, which one to pick???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vjoy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Jackie and Debra...

Thank you! You are all so very nice, everyone here on this board.

Val

PS....I will also be keeping Kodak in business, so eventually Danielle will make her grand appearance

elinor

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Val

I just want to wish you the very best with your Danielle. I am so glad you decided to take her if you were going to get the one as she has been passed over too many times. Maybe in time when you are used to one cat you might another. I think you are very wise to not go in over your head if you have any doubts. I will look forward to seeing pics of your new baby.
I am getting very curious about her now.

vjoy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Elinor,....

Thanks!

You said you were curious...
She is a Bi-Color white and dark brown domestic shorthair. (that is the best way I can describe her) Somewhat petite. She has the puffy red eyes, (Not the eyeballs, but the outer rims), looks like she has allergies or the flu.
At the shelter, she came to me everytime I saw her, got in my lap, and started snuggleing, nuzzling my face, gave me little licks, purrs, more nuzzling, and had a grand ole time!! The time my husband saw her, she reacted the same way with him.

Val

elinor

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
AWWW she sounds lovely and so sweet natured. Its so relaxing to have them come and purr and snuggle with you. Mine almost put me to sleep
My Gabby does that too. She gives me little licks on my hands or face.

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Vjoy, how could you even consider leaving her when she loves you so! I'm sure you made the right choice. What a little love she is. I hope you and your vet will be able to help her eyes, too. It sounds like y'all will be very happy.

vjoy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"Oh, Vjoy, how could you even consider leaving her when she loves you so!"

LOL... that's why I took the little sweetie!

I am gathering all my cat paraphernailia. I should have her by the end of this week......wwheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Val

Thanks everyone for your support!