Okay...it's official, I have had it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Brenda. I am hanging in there and sticking close to TCS for moral support!
When I stop and think about it, grandpa is the one that has to live through this. I can only stand back and be as supportive as I can be. Some things are just completely out of our hands. I shouldn't spend too much time in the "poor me" zone and I probably won't but, some days are harder than others.

It's hard to understand cancer. What an awful disease....I mean, you live to be 86 years old. Logically, there are not that many good years left and bang....you have to spend what time you have left battling something so awful. I just wish that once you got to a certain age, the only way to go is peacefully (without losing your health), while you sleep. Is that too much to ask?

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gyslaine!!!!!!! I feel just AWFUL for not seeing this thread sooner! I have not been online much at all for the past week or so, and when I am I have so many many threads to go through and I did not even see this!!!! I am SO sorry to hear about your grandfather!!! Please forgive me for not seeing this sooner! My thoughts and prayers are with you along with a HUGE HUG!!!!!! Please keep us posted on how he is doing!!!!! And don't EVER hesitate to post about any of your problems or the pain you are going through, here. We love you and we are here for you!!! I may not be around sometimes for several days and may miss something, but I try to keep track of what is going on with all of you, you mean so much to me here!! Please talk to us about anything anytime...it is not a burden to us!!!