OK you know me, always full of surprises! I have a question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have one!

I know I've posted this pic twice before, but I really just can't resist when it's so appropriate to the thread!

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sorry - I fixed it! Imagestation problem. . .

But back to litterboxes, can you imagine what would happen if I DIDN'T have a cover lol?!?!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! nice butt!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ROTFL, BigKat! That's our house, too. Mmmmm...kittybits!

We have 2 hooded boxes & 2 open pans (with the anti-scatter sides). I would prefer to use only covered (prevents scattering), but Oreo prefers an open pan.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well than please start emailing me the pictures-

If you are game and would be willing to do a litter pan makeover! LOL

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
JC (a champion litter kicker) uses a hooded box, but without the door, because he's a bit long even for the jumbo-sized box.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mary Anne, would tomorrow be too late? I just realized how late it is, my sister might be in bed, since her newborn was awake all last night. (I´m gonna borrow her digital camera)

I was telling my s/o about this, and he thougt it was hillarious!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No this is a preliminary post to find out if enough people would be interested in this. We still have a dynamite contest to get through next month with the treasure hunt- but I wanted to find out if enough people would like to participate in this, so the merchant and I can plan it a bit better.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by hissy
No this is a preliminary post to find out if enough people would be interested in this. We still have a dynamite contest to get through next month with the treasure hunt- but I wanted to find out if enough people would like to participate in this, so the merchant and I can plan it a bit better.
Right, sorry, you allready said that
I just got a little carried away in my excitement. Somebody said they allready sent a pic, and I instantly forgot that this was an April thing

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Out of 3, one has a hood. I removed it though because my girls are very good when using the litterbox. When the top was attached they also used it so it doesn't matter to me or my cats.

BTW, the contest sounds like fun!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one and it is being used too . But I don't have a pic yet of it . So do I still have time and how long time to send a pic ? What size picure ? And any pic will do ? Or does it has to be in use somehow

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have one hooded pan, the one in the computer room. That's because Question is in the running for the US Olympic Litter Flinging team.
and we are tired of walking on it. The boxes in the basement are not hooded (the cats' preference, not ours), so we do a lot of sweeping!

missyc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I do. Been using one for years, well my cats have. They use it and I change it.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK guys! I NEED PHOTOS!!! The client needs to see your litterpans, so that if you name is drawn she can have the right size for you to work with- whoever sends me a photo, can enter the draw. Please don't show me the interior of your litter pan
(kimward!!) LOL But just the outside and the size-

email them to [email protected]

Closing this thread now so that you understand you have over a month to do this. It will be bumped up again come April when the contest will start!

Status
Not open for further replies.