Ok, who was it?

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I baked a small tray of scones for breakfast this morning, 2 for now, and 4 to refrigerate and save for later. Well, Hobo Skimbleshanks just opened a cool toaster oven and stole a scone!!!

Granted, the little ragamuffin is resourceful, and smart, even being able to snitch Pringles out of a can. But...he opened a toaster oven!! I didn't show him how to do that. It has to be that he's been on TCS again, getting tips from one of the other bandit cats.

So, whichever one of you furry outlaws he's been talking to...fess up!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Isis might be the culprit.
She recently figured out how to open our toaster oven.
Now I set heavy cans in front of the door to keep her from opening it.

In addition to that, I had wooden polls with rubber tips cut that I use to keep her from opening the closet doors.
I have screw things in the windows, to keep her from opening them and falling from the 3rd story.
I keep the bathroom door shut at all times because she figured out how to open the medicine cabinet.
Recently, she has been working on opening the kitchen cabinets.
If she figures that out, we are doomed....
nothing will be safe.

A scone sounds delicious.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't THINK there are any potential culprits in this house. As DH says, we can hope that Fawn and Cindy weren't involved. If they've learned how to do that, they have kept the secret well.

And Hobo? Was the scone worth the effort?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hobo's not talking, but he didn't leave enough crumbs in his "mine, all mine" spot under the nightstand to even put any effort into sweeping them up.

esrandall2000

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

Hobo's not talking, but he didn't leave enough crumbs in his "mine, all mine" spot under the nightstand to even put any effort into sweeping them up.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

Well, I guess that answers that.