OK- Who submitted this photo to icanhascheezeburger?!????

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got a response.. they said they'd be happy to credit the photo to my name, after I had to prove the photo was mine (I linked them to this site and where i've posted the photos so they can see the dates). They want to verify which name I'd like to use, so I told them my full name.
Sounds like a good resolution to me!  I bet they get so many submitted; it would be impossible to verify.  

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same happened to me, with a picture of Bugsy - My honest opinion? They do it.
I never got a response of how they got the picture.... And after I proved the picture was mine, they credited it to me. They got it from here, I think. I proved it by showing them Bugsy in my blog.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad they resolved it!

While it's nice knowing people like the photo enough to take it, but it's even nicer to get permission!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
So they wanted proof from you that it was your picture, but they didn't ask for proof from whomever scarfed it from here? Good grief.

I'm glad that you got it straightened-out. It's just wrong to grab stuff without asking for permission.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will occasionally use a picture from here in my personal wallpaper collection. I always ask permission, and other than my cats, I am the only one who sees them. I would never re-post someone else's pictures.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In the fourth Harry Potter book, Professor Mad-Eye Moody was locked in the bottom of his magical trunk. They had to use a ladder to get him out.

Last edited:

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not a Harry Potter fan but the second caption is funny!