Ok- someone please tell me not to!!!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I say go get him. I would love to have a siamese cat but right now I am not able to take in one am still trying to get Trouble in here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went to visit him at the shelter today. He is such a sweet guy!!!! I decided that if he hasn't gotten a good home within the next month I will sit down with Colin and see what we both think about adopting him. I would never just bring him home without Colin's ok./ I'm sooo in love with this little guy, but i want to make sure that i make the right decision, i'll redo my budget,etc and see if i am financially able to properly care for another furbaby (although i think i am
). So there we have it, if he doesn't find a home in the next few weeks, i think i will look into adopting him. Also, i've kinda held off on adopting him because Colin and I are supposed to be adopting one of his friends German Shepherd mix's. (long story) we have yet to meet this dog- so we will see how the intros go around Fosters and the kittens- if all goes well- we will keep him. If not, I already have a place lined up for him at the shelter
. His name is Digger. I'm not sure if Colin is still planning on adopting him or not -we will see. I'll ask again tonight. I think if anything though- before looking into adopting nile, we need to see what happens with digger since we've already committed to trying to adopt him. If all goes well though and things work out, i'd love to have both of them
However, nothing's definite at the moment- so whatever i find out, i'll share with ya'll. I think I hear Colin comming through the garage now, so i will ask about the dog in a little bit and see if he's still planning on that and all.
. It would be soo nice to be able to give both animals a loving forever home- but if we are unable to- rest assured that both will be placed in other excellent homes

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWE I could never say no to a beautiful, blue eyed siamese. He's be coming home with me!

My vote: Take that beautiful boy home!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

AWE I could never say no to a beautiful, blue eyed siamese. He's be coming home with me!

My vote: Take that beautiful boy home!
If he doesn't find a home in the next few weeks, i think i just might
/ He is such a sweet, stunning little guy! And extremly vocal
(i love very vocal cats-they have sooo much personality!) I wish we had a picture of him on our shelter's petfinder.com site, but we don't at the moment. If he's still there when I go back next Thrs. I will take a picture of him on my cell for ya'll to see
I forgot to take one today when I went to see him
(he is a slim chocolate seal point siamese with an enlongated face. i think he's around 2-3yrs old. I'm not sure why this sweet fellow wound up in the shelter, but i will find out- he deserves a great home as do all of the other beautiful furbabies out there!
)

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

....but someone PLEASE tell me I don't need to adopt another kitty right now
Talk some sense into me
Okay. In my worst Jedi Knight impression: *mystically waving my hand* This is not the kitty you are looking for.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Okay. In my worst Jedi Knight impression: *mystically waving my hand* This is not the kitty you are looking for.
Thankyou