Ok so what do you all think?

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Right. My hair. It sucks. It is dry, frizzy and kind of at an in-between semi length that is SO boring.....

It's about shoulder-length or just longer, medium brown with reddy and blondey foils through the top half.

I am going to get it cut tomorrow - a short shaggy cut with a very short chunky uneven fringe, dye it jet black and have some electric blue foils put through the top.

What you all think??

Here's a couple of pics - these are the two styles - I'm having it cut like the first shaggy style with the shorter fringe of the second picture....

jakkies

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Love it

I had the first style about a year and a half ago but instead of jet black I took with me to the salon Garnier Intense Blue Black box colour. It looked awesome until the blue washed out.

I would love to see pics of your new look

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I will post when done!

Luckily I'm not scared of radically changing my hair - when I was younger studying Performing Arts I had purple, pink, red, black, platinum - you name it I had it. Short, long, shaved, spiky - there was no end!!! My poor parents used to completely despair...

I've been so normal and boring for so long now a change is definitely in order!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prepare yourselves....

This is me about five minutes ago - I have just finished a 12 hour shift at the hospital, no makeup, shiny skin, dirty lank hair, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

My hair is actually normally really curly but it's SO dirty in this pic......and no I didn't wear it like this to work it was up!!

And tomorrow you'll get the pics of the new style....!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my hair is horrible too, can't do anything with it.. and I hate my natural hair color.. so I have been practically every color under the rainbow.

Can't wait to see!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your hair will curl up nicely with shorter hair!! My hairdresser wanted me to grow my length longer but I might have him hack a couple of inches off. Oh and change the color too.
Have to see what your new "do" will look like!!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK! It's all gone!

It doesn't look like either of those pictures but nice anyway - I love it. Kind of looks like Betty Boop actually...

I'll post a pic as soon as I get home!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No not yet sorry! My camera battery is dead and won't charge so I have to go off and buy another one....

Here's something to keep you going for now, though....

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Righto. I surreptitiously took a pic on my camera - not that flattering but here it is!!!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw thanks guys! Yes, I love it.

And because my hair is SOOOO curly, it's been cut really well so I just have to pretty much get up and run my fingers through it with some wax and it looks ok!

YAY!

And yes, Stephanie, I do feel like a new woman - it's great I feel all liberated....lol

Max couldn't believe his eyes!