Ok, so this is a tad scary - but good!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is wonderful news - congrats!

As someone who has 2 kids under 3, let me tell you...they are joys and terrors all at the same time, but worth every ounce of pain and weight they put you through. Don't worry about labour - get an epidural - it isn't so bad!

May I reccommend a specific book for you....don't get the "What to Expect" book I found the KISS Series on Pregnancy to be the most helpful. http://www.amazon.com/Pregnancy-Simp...4530432&sr=8-1

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay! Congratulations!! You definitely have a lot to look forward to!

Make sure to update us all on your progress... We wish you the best with everything!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, Sarah!!
You'll be a wonderful mother. I think everybody starts out scared and unsure of what to do. Unfortunately, parenthood isn't something they let you practice first. But if you follow your heart and keep your baby's best interest at the forefront, you'll be fine.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Congratulations, Sarah!!
You'll be a wonderful mother. I think everybody starts out scared and unsure of what to do. Unfortunately, parenthood isn't something they let you practice first. But if you follow your heart and keep your baby's best interest at the forefront, you'll be fine.
Exactly - you learn as you go. So you don't have to be able to counsel them on losing a boyfriend, or teaching them to drive right away - you just have to know how to feed and diaper. And then you learn the next thing, and the next!

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!

And a faint line is definately a positive, you really can't get a false positive, either the hormones are there or they aren't!

We are due in April! Just wait till you start showing