ok seem's to be in labour

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think the thing that worry's me the most is how close she fell pregnant was only 2 week's after the first 1 vet's didn't seem to worried though?

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

i think the thing that worry's me the most is how close she fell pregnant was only 2 week's after the first 1 vet's didn't seem to worried though?
It is a concern.. I do hope it goes well. The good thing I can say is that many breeders actually breed queens pretty quickly if they lose a litter. This is because most of the exhaustion of pregnancy is actually the nursing. Nursing takes a long time to recoupe from. The pregnancy itself isn't as taxing. Since your girl didn't have to nurse, her milk dried up quickly and the only major recovery was from the c-section. My girl went into a continuous heat for a few weeks but we had to wait to breed her so her due date wouldn't fall during our honeymoon. At the same time if you let them skip to many heats its dangerous for infection (why breeders don't wait to long to rebreed).

If you had a successfull litter that nursed for the full term and got pregnant 2 weeks after weaning or before weaning then I'd say you have a major problem on your hands and could be looking at weak kittens, and milk supply issues. I honestly don't think this will be the case for you. But I would take extra extra measures to keep her away from the door.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
she is locked in my bedroom at the moment and the kid's know they can only go in there if i'm in there she has a fan in there so i don't have to leave the window open she has 3 place's that i set up 2 and she set the other one up lol she has litter tray water bowl and fresh food at all time's in bewtween all 3 loaction's in the bedroom so she can easily get to them where ever she chose's to have them at time's she seem's like she is fine then when i go back in she is panting away sometime's crying and nesting , it's weird the first time she bleed 2 day's b4 then she went into labour 5 min's later out came the kitten

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
also going by the kitten lump's they seem really big as u can see when they move she is deffently bigger then the last time even the vet last time said how small she was and thought she was only carrying around 2 kitten's

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nothing yet!!! getting really worried and impatint lol she still nesting and spending more time in there now still no muscus plug and the panting has stoped , kitten's feel huge in there i think i can feel at least 3 if not more her due day is today

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
arggg how much longer can this go on for , all she has been doing today is nesting and sleeping in the nest can cat's be ready to give birth but may not be able to contract? some of her teat's the milk seem's to be less lump's they ain't as big ?

darc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I feel for ya . I thought I was going to explode if she did not have her babies soon. It was weird because the runt came out first. The second was huge. The third was about the same size. I hope she is done soon. How is lily doing through everything?