OK please post all problems here-

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

Rhonda:

I have reinstated you as a paying member.

Caprice:

At this time, I don't think we will be able to retrieve PMs.

If anyone else is a paid member and does not have the privileges associated with it, let me know.
Thank you Deb for the reply I tried once again to custom my own avitor but it won't let me anymore i used to be able to bring mine up its not a big deal anyway

take care
rhonda

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

GratefulBear629 - You're a kitten again and need to get back up to 100 posts to be able to post in IMO....
And also you have to be a member for 30 days...even if you get to 100 before that

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

Ok, now I just noticed my cat pages are gone. Do I have to do those over again?
Hissy posted a thread about the cat pages in the Lounge, most of them were lost as well, so if they are gone, yes you will have to redo them

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, sorry and right now if you could hold off a bit, the photos aren't coming through again...sigh...

We are trying to get everything back to speed guys, it will just take some time. Thanks for your patience!

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is confusing me. I am having problems reading full threads. The messeges are out of order, and some threads don't have page numbers on them. I tried to see if I could find anyone else who posted this problem, and if anyone has addressed it yet or not, but... I'm confused now.
Are we still having technical difficulties because of the crash? I miss being able to click on the newest post, then going back through the pages. Now I have to start at page one, and maybe it will give me two pages to choose from. Even then the posts aren't in order anyway.

thanks.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyRage

This is confusing me. I am having problems reading full threads. The messeges are out of order, and some threads don't have page numbers on them. I tried to see if I could find anyone else who posted this problem, and if anyone has addressed it yet or not, but... I'm confused now.
Are we still having technical difficulties because of the crash? I miss being able to click on the newest post, then going back through the pages. Now I have to start at page one, and maybe it will give me two pages to choose from. Even then the posts aren't in order anyway.

thanks.
Check the "Display Options" at the bottom of the forum page. For example:
Sorted by: Last Post Time Sort Order: Descending
From the: Last Month

Set them the way you want them, and click Show Thread.

For your avatar and signature, go to the "User CP", and use the "Edit avatar" and "Edit signature" options to add them again.

I hope it works!

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ash_bct

And also you have to be a member for 30 days...even if you get to 100 before that
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, I had to reregister and now have to start all over again. lol I just hope everything gets fixed!

abby7625

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abby7625

I'm not getting any email alerts.

I checked the spam guard and its not grabbing them this time.
My email address was set back to my old one. Got it going again. Thanks to everyone who Pm'd me with suggestions and solutions.

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Check the "Display Options" at the bottom of the forum page. For example:
Sorted by: Last Post Time Sort Order: Descending
From the: Last Month

Set them the way you want them, and click Show Thread.

For your avatar and signature, go to the "User CP", and use the "Edit avatar" and "Edit signature" options to add them again.

I hope it works!
Thankyou Jcat. The problem turned out to be under 'display modes' at the top. I am used to linear, and it was on one of the other ones. I feel really smart now

As for my avatar and siggy, I am making a new one since our kitten is getting older, just haven't got the right pics, and finally found a place to host my pics again...

My avatar... I want my custom Rage-atar back. I waited until I could have a custom one last time, then I figured it out after I'd had it... how many posts do I need for a custom avatar... HMmmmmm???

Thankyou

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
My option to change my "custom title" has somehow disappeared - there's another thread about this (name by avatar).

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please check that thread, Tricia.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, maybe I missed a post about this, but I tried to redo my web pages for my cats & I got a whole bunch of error messages & they haven't bee approved. Are the web pages still down, or is there just a long back log of approvals because of the problems?

tak

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hissy brought the cat pages to my attention the other day. I don't believe this issue occurred before or after the database issues.

Edit: Should be fixed now. Anyone who had these errors before may need to resubmit their page so that the image is uploaded properly.

-Thomas

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by celerystalksme

I am unable to post in the "IMO" forum...why is that?
You must have "Adult Cat" status, i.e 100 posts PLUS 30 days as a member. You'll get there.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, I'm unable to view attachments. They used to just show, but now when someone has attached an image, it will say-

It says "Attached Images" (5.5kb, 57 views) and I try and click that because it is highlighted but I still can't see it. Any ideas??

It's very frustrating.

TIA

Sam.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I just checked on my cat pages & the only one I could find was Smokey. It was what I wrote about her, but NOT her picture. Smoke was a DSH grey & the cat in the pictures was almost white & hairless (the name for the breed escapes me at this moment)