ok now I have a serious problem

sadiecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A catnapping might definitely be in order here!!  You are such a dear for taking care of all these kitties :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well the owners came back and picked up sebastian. I must say I'm relieved and worried. i just hope they feed him enough. he's used to getting big meals a couple times a day from me a lone.

The feral is doing better. he comes and lays in the bed till i come out to feed him, and he's started spraying the tires of the car, so i think he's trying to make it his home.

I have found that he is definitely a male, and he definitely still has his 'berries'. So at some point I'm going to trap and neuter the little fella.

yesterday he let me get closer, but I inticed him. He wanted to eat, so i put the food in his bowls, set them down and stepped about 5 feet back. crossing my legs and sitting down. I gave him the slow eye close and he did the same, so i started looking the other way. he finally crawled over and started eating. wasn't afraid. so maybe someday i'll get to touch him. I'm excited. he's so cute and got a really fat little face.

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh that is bittersweet - Sebastian going back to his owners... I do hope they keep him indoors so he will stay safe and not stray :cross: :vibes::vibes::vibes:

AND yes, that red tabby is just so gosh darn adorable. I love his fat face too. I really hope you can win him over and fast.... :cross: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's a great little guy. I stopped at the vet and ordered a trap. I'm going to get him de-berried soon. but i'm afraid he'll never come back after that :)

Today i got within 3 inches of touching him. he's definitely going to come around. a little at a time. he sleeps every day in sebastians bed now, and waits till i come and feed him (i know how long he sleeps there because I have cameras outside that record).

I thought he had a little scratch on his nose (you can see it in the pic) but he's actually got a bunch of little scratches. They're pretty well healed but he definitely got in a fight. He's so tiny i'm sure he didn't win.

But I'm pretty happy with his progress, and I know he's getting at a minimum 2 cans of wet food per day. Enough so that he doesn't quite finish them. that's a good thing

tx_kat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He's a great little guy. I stopped at the vet and ordered a trap. I'm going to get him de-berried soon. but i'm afraid he'll never come back after that :)
He is a cutie.  I wouldn't worry about him coming back after being neutered.  All of our feral boys stayed away a couple of days afterwards, but came back because of the food and shelter.