ok my friend

sully

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
...the mentality that we must only breed from pedigree cats and that it is ok 2 breed as long as the cats r pedigree. just the stuff i mentioned earlier. 2 re word, doesnt make sense in all aspects.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

victimofchanges

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
When it comes down to it, he adpoted the female he is breeding, so he has adopted already from the millions out there that You are right should be adopted before anyone breeds anymore cats so that we dont have cats left in these horrible conditions. He has looked long and hard to find the right female to go with his male to breed, just as breeders do. Breeders chose for things as i have said, looks of the cats the strips, the ears and health issuses, as has he. He has also chosen for the attitude, hes done this because he needed a female that was very loving and very smart for he wants her to be able to teach her own kids, just like they would when living without us to teach for them. All his cats will be indoor only and fixed so right there he is showing a lot more brains then most seeing as how most would not fix the cats saying, oh well they dont go out so there wont be a prob with unwanted breeding, lies cats get out, they like to go out, they will find a way if they can. I understand that most people on here ownly breed their purebreeds, thats fine, thats what You believe thats fine, but Your words were "Well just dont take it wrong but here this site. We feel you only breed pure breed cats. ", please dont speak for everyone, as You can see by the other lady posting here not all believe in that. This is also a place where ppl come for advice to a question, i don't personally believe in breeding any cats until all cats have home, but it wont happen because ppl will always believe that their cats are above others. im done here, i will not come back and ask anymore qs. i used to think this place was good and wasnt full of ppl that had closed minds, but i see that i might have been wrong. i am sorry to have bothered You and thank You for those of You that have been able to answer my qs without telling me again and again that i am wrong and bad.