ok listen out lol

tabbymommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So where I live people like to leave the doors open when they go outside and aparently without us knowing (till last night) Tabby came running over to us with a mouse in he mouth and it was still alive (she does have one kitten but he was asleep at this time. Did I do the right thing by praising her after it acidently got loose again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tabbymommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
her not he

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure what you're trying to encourage? Do you want her to catch mice or not? Praise what you like, ignore what you don't like.

I'd be more worried about her getting out before she's spayed :/.

tabbymommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She doesn't like going down stairs so I'm not really worried about her getting out. I will start worrying about her getting out when we move (if that ever happens) she doesn't like all the ruckus down stairs from the little kids. She is getting spayed when he is weaned cause she hasn't attempted to wean him yet he is only about a month old

tabbymommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Why did she bring the mouse to me and not my boyfriend when we both have been with her for the same amount of time

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I thought you meant she got out when you said the door was left open. . .good!

Maybe she thinks you're a worse hunter than your boyfriend? :tongue2:

tabbymommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hey lol I'm the one that figured out how to get her out from under beds. She always sleeps on my side of the bed (except for about a week when her kitten was younger) lol. I actually feed her most of the time and I always talk to her. Do you think she thought her kitten was awake and wanted him to kill the mouse cause he is practicing his hunting skills on me and my bf and my stuffed animals (that we alow not attacking us even as play). She wakes me up also some times is it her way of telling me I can give you food like you do me or what?

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is bringing food to the alpha cat (you) to show her submissiveness. You should feel lucky, you are now an honorary cat.

tabbymommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:-) she is my baby girl and she always demands my attention (and it is like you ain't getting up and leaving for a few hours without my love and her kitten is so being loving right now. He is laying in my arms asleep. I feel so loved by my babies lol they love curiling up with me :-)

tabbymommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
and no wonder she has listened to me better than my boyfriend lol

tabbymommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:-) she is my baby girl and she always demands my attention (and it is like you ain't getting up and leaving for a few hours without my love and her kitten is so being loving right now. He is laying in my arms asleep. I feel so loved by my babies lol they love curiling up with me :-)