Ok ladies, let's check out those bodies!

babybee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm 5'4 and a 100-110 punds, depending on the season, I gain weight in the winter eventhough i eat the same, and then it comes off magically in the summer. My biggest problem is finding bras. I have really small breast, used to dance classical ballet until my foot surgery at 16, so I never really "developed", I had tons of muscles as a kid. I was so happy at 16 when I started getting breasts they just stopped at a small A
I can never find a bra that fits! and if i do they are usually ugly

yangdemei

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm there with the tall girls. I'm 5'10" and long waisted. Therefore, most shirts for sale rest at about my bellybutton!

I have an hourglass figure, too, so I have worn men's jeans for most of my life to stop the "gap" in the back. But now with all the stretch denim around, I get to wear girlie jeans and its nice.

My husband is shorter than me, but I still wear heels, I love the extra height and they make my legs look longer. He doesn't complain toooo much!

milopixie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not quite 5'2 so pretty much every pair of pants I buy is too long. I'm not big on hemming either, so the bottoms of my jeans/pants always wind up fraying. I don't like buying petite or short lengths either, bc I'm so used to my pants being too long that when they are the right length I feel like they are too short! Even capris are usually too long - I've found about 3 pairs that were the right length in the past 5 years.
My other problem is that even though I'm fairly thin overall, I carry any extra weight in my waist. So pants that fit my waist are too big for my butt, hips & legs and pants that fit my butt, hips, & legs are too small for my waist!

That's why I love shoe shopping - they always fit no matter how much weight I may gain!!!!