Ok, It's official. Welcome to our....

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Three.jpg

We'll do the landscaping, pathway, lighting, etc in the spring. It's just too muddy and wet to get anything done right now. And about the time we'd start, it would probably snow!
One.jpg

Two.jpg

C'mon in and stay awhile....
Four.jpg

The sofa does go into a bed.
Five.jpg

Rick stained the chairs, but painted the table in Sonic Plum, same as the front door.
Six.jpg

The "library". I don't have all my books out there, but there are a lot.
Seven.jpg

The chandelier....
Eight.jpg

Rick painted the end table, too. I found the lamp on Lamps Plus. The pole light was in my office; I kept it on 24/7 to help my plants.
Nine.jpg

Another picture of the table and chairs. I think he did a great job.
Ten.jpg

When I was in college, I did a lot of papers on the rainforests of the world, specifically Amazonia. Rick saw this, liked it, and gave it to me. Note the little kitty in the bottom left corner. A co-worker gave it to me, and I stuck it in there. It's been there now for years.
Eleven.jpg

And my AB Good Eats poster. The poster came from the cover of Good Eats The Early Years. I took it to Micheal's, had it pressed out and framed. It's been in my office forever and now, it's in the shed.
Twelve.jpg

My parents gave us this rocking chair years ago. A close GF gave me the Charles Wysocki throw; she knows I'm a big Wysocki fan. Cats and books!
Thirteen.jpg

The Double Trouble gargoyle also came from my office. It was on my office door for years.
Fourteen.jpg

I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures. Thanks for looking. And thank you for all your advice and opinions during the whole process.

I need to give a huge shout-out to Rick. Without him, this would be nothing. He prepared the site, he did the insulation, all the painting. He worked on the furniture and the floor. He framed the windows out and the door. He put the bookcases together and added a little extra to make them look nice. He did everything he could to make the shed a reality.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks guys! We love it....we just love it. I'm excited to start working on outside stuff once spring gets here.

You're all welcome to visit! (Just remember, there's no bathroom! :flail: I've already made a few mad dashes to the house!)