Ok, I need a break!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been packing things that i'm not using into boxes for when i move, then i gave the girls a worming pill each and Rosie spat it out twice and hissed at me when i went to try and hold her to give her it again for the 3rd attempt. I got it down eventually, but boy do i stress when i have to do anything like that with her because i just know the attitude on her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

I've been packing things that i'm not using into boxes for when i move, then i gave the girls a worming pill each and Rosie spat it out twice and hissed at me when i went to try and hold her to give her it again for the 3rd attempt. I got it down eventually, but boy do i stress when i have to do anything like that with her because i just know the attitude on her!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Yes go on you laugh!. You all think she's a little angel but i've got the tortitude at this end

I love her to pieces though
So do I Sues!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hummm so far today- i've taken care of my foster kittens and my furbabies, cleaned up the house a bit, and did some dishes. Tonight, Colin and I went out to eat with Aaron & his wife Katie (some close friends of ours). Colin & I introduced them to the wonderful world of Vietnamese food and they loved it! Next Katie was having insane cravings (she's pregnant and smelling everything lol), so we all got a bit of ice cream. It was hysterical -we were eating ice cream, and then she cleaned off everyones and went back up for more- she cracks me up!
After that, Colin dropped me back off at home, and now i'm hitting the threads for a bit. I'm going to feed the kittens in a little while and do some laundry. I suppose after that I will attempt to do some homework- oh joy!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sounds like everyone had a productive, interesting Saturday. It's Sunday morning here and we have our almost 4 year old nephew today. We thought we'd take him to the county fair here. Let's go see the piggies!!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just like Susan, ive been packing things for the move.
I'm not moving for about another month!
Today is unfortuately sunday, i have to memorise the products to sell by tomorrow!
I wish i was just a receptionist taking calls all day!
"blah blah blah, my name is Fran how may i help you?!"