Veteran
Purraise
Sweet Guinevere will be in my prayers.

Thank you MA. ((((hugs))))

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Guinevere deserves to have many good years with you. Lots of good thoughts and prayers headed out to her

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is doing fine. Sinatra is now being slowly introduced to the rest of the group downstairs.

He stays in the hospitality cage for 2 hours a day until the time comes where the posturing, growling and swatting has ceased, then he comes into general population.

Other than that, he stays upstairs keeping Guinevere company.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

She is doing fine. Sinatra is now being slowly introduced to the rest of the group downstairs.

He stays in the hospitality cage for 2 hours a day until the time comes where the posturing, growling and swatting has ceased, then he comes into general population.

Other than that, he stays upstairs keeping Guinevere company.
Hospitality cage - that's too cute. I'm glad to hear Guinevere is doing fine.

nekokaasan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Guinevere

Thank you so much for all you do for less fortunate kitties. Hubby says we're full and won't agree to adopt another cat, but someday I hope to adopt a senior or special needs kitty that would likely be passed over. (Technically, Cotton is special needs because he's deaf, but he gets around so well that he doesn't really need much extra care. Mostly we just have to go get him when dinner is served, since he can't hear the food preparations, heh.)

Your Sinatra reminds me of Spikey in coloring.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MA you are an angel!

Guinevere is so luck to have found you and been given the chance of love and happiness that she deserves!
I'm hope she'll have many a happy year with you!

The kittens and Sinatra are gorgeous too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Is that Prowler keeping a beady eye on Sinatra.
Yes that is prowler my ambassador kitty. She wants to be friends, he isn't so sure.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Sinatra is so beautiful. Is he a flame point? He looks like he might be a Siamese cat. Poor Guinevere. I simply cannot understand why a person would have a pet, if they were abusing it. I am glad that now she will be living out the rest of her life in peace and comfort, and that abuse is now in her past, forever.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SnowLeop

God bless you, MA. I am so touched by your generosity and charity. You are an angel.
I echo that! BLESS YOU for taking her in and caring for her! The poor darling probably thinks she is in Heaven!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Prowler & Sinatra?
Love that picture.