Ok I am a whimp and I know it

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Cathi, I'm relieved to hear you withstood the procedure, and am keeping my fingers crossed that it really helps this time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

That's it! It means my bladder is shrinking within time too. He predicts I might have to have the surgery again in 5-10 years. I didn't have infections either...but I had traces of blood. They always thought I was on my period--which I wasn't. It was real puzzling. Hope all gets better--my life was miserable until the surgery. I missed 30 days of school my last semester in high school.
Oh Candie I feel for you girl
I hope that your doctors caught this before it got really bad for you. It was over 8 years before I was diagonesed with it. Doc has told me I have a severe case due to the not being diagnosed and no treatments. There is now way to reverse the damage that was done so now I will have to find a treatment to make me comfy.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondiecat

Oh Candie I feel for you girl
I hope that your doctors caught this before it got really bad for you. It was over 8 years before I was diagonesed with it. Doc has told me I have a severe case due to the not being diagnosed and no treatments. There is now way to reverse the damage that was done so now I will have to find a treatment to make me comfy.
Wow--well it progressively got worse and I have been on many many drugs since 1993. So, my body is immuned to so many things because of that--it stinks! I can't take certain drugs anymore because they don't do me any good!

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad that you got treatment for this. I wish that I had, I did try I went to about 13 doctors total before finding one that knew what he was doing and what he was looking for. Man it makes me want to go and kick some @ss that the others kept telling me that it was all in my head.

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Glad to hear that you are home Cathi!
Awww Thank you Sam
Knowing all of you here on TCS was thinking about me gave me the courage to go through that again. This was the second time that doc has done that the first time was in August and it was bad...real bad. Doc has given me stronger meds this time to keep the beast at bay. THANKS TCS No Whimp Support Group