Ok, fess up, I can't be the only one ...

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ROFL.. I hope that I cropped most of the pictures taken at the apartment because until recently it was all a ghastly mess! (it's only a sad mess now...)

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I always enjoying looking in the backgrounds of pictures especially Susie - I love her house, and I'd love to visit!
I know. Susie's house looks so homey. I can just imagine sitting in a rocking chair in her house with a hot cup of tea in my hands, a handmade quilt over my lap and a sweet kitty-cat purring nearby.

juniper

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, I do, and here I thought I was the only one! And like adymarie, I also look if I'm out in the evening and people have their lights on and blinds up!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am also a yard lurker. When driving by, hubby in the driving seat! I love to check out everyones front yards. Since moving to the house I am in now, the ferms that they had planted looked WONDERFULL for about 4 weeks, then they looked like death warmed over. Now they look like mud... Tracey dug them all up on one side of the house. I need new ideas - so I keep wanting him to take me different ways to wherever we are going.