OK, enough is enough

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
http://www.weather.com/storms/winter/news/winter-storm-neptune-blizzard-boston-snow-new-england

I really don't mind snow, but I mean c'mon. For the first time in my life I was just hanging out of my windows trying to shovel snow off part of the roof. Now I've got to go outside and shovel the snow that came down from the roof off of my deck and porch. My husband is going to have to try to get more of the snow off the breezeway tomorrow before the snow starts. If that isn't enough, there is more coming Tuesday/Wednesday.

I'm officially over this. :cold:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
http://www.weather.com/storms/winter/news/winter-storm-neptune-blizzard-boston-snow-new-england

I really don't mind snow, but I mean c'mon. For the first time in my life I was just hanging out of my windows trying to shovel snow off part of the roof. Now I've got to go outside and shovel the snow that came down from the roof off of my deck and porch. My husband is going to have to try to get more of the snow off the breezeway tomorrow before the snow starts. If that isn't enough, there is more coming Tuesday/Wednesday.

I'm officially over this.
I so know how you feel. I lived up north for 23 years and in Colorado for 10. I absolutely hate the cold and I would be very happy to live the rest of my days with never laying eyes on another snowflake again. 

Our summers here in Florida are brutal but I'd take 365 days of our summer over 1 minute of a northern winter. Stay warm. cuddle your kitties  

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I don't know how you're dealing with it.....I think I'd be in tears by now. I've already developed a bad case of cabin fever and we're not even remotely close to what you're dealing with. It's past ridiculous for you now.

Last edited: