OK don't hate me

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Taking an animal in is a huge responsibility. I honestly cannot remember one time that I took a pet in, that I did it because I truly wanted a pet.
Sounds familiar, six of them and I did not wanted a cat in first place, I did not even liked cats, but animal in distress is still thing which we who have powers should never look away, so I gave home until I can figure out real home.

Well, it appears that after few years I can't think about living without them.

They have taught me a lot of tolerance, patience and understanding of different ways, I would say that today I'm much better person and understand life lot better than before cats came to my life.

It is not always easy, sometimes it results giving up from something, but at the end it is also giving much more if one just has resources and strength to walk that path.

It might take few years, but as they are already such tame, I think that they probably will get lot better in future, for some it just takes longer than others. Then they are not always very easy to understand, one sleeps at top of my legs every night, but if I get up fast or make quick move he bolts to hide, but when working slowly and at his pace I can even carry him around on my lap. But with that one it has been over two years of roller coaster really, his brother I could tie to know and he would just purr and swap noses with me and both have got same treatment, lived in same place with me, so different they are, but given enough time they seem to adjust better and better.

purrfectlycat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sounds familiar, six of them and I did not wanted a cat in first place, I did not even liked cats, but animal in distress is still thing which we who have powers should never look away, so I gave home until I can figure out real home.