OK dawnofsierra- tell me how kitty is doing this morning?

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh what wonderful news about it all!! Serenity's weight increase, a great vet only 30minutes away, taking photos at each visit, Sierra having a quiet sleep by herself...

oh steph it all just sounds marvellous. I am sorry to hear that Serenity was scared at the vets however, but she will be fine

so please everything went so well

and of course - what wonderful photos of both girls - you know I just adore them both

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fantastic news on the weight gain, she weighs as much as our little Saba now.
They sure do look like sisters. I really believe this was meant to be, I just knew it. I knew it I knew it I knew it.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stephanie thats excellent news on both the vet and Serenitys weight increase

This vet sounds just like mine, because whenever i've been i ask so many questions and she never hurries me out the door for the next patient

Isn't she getting big!.

Did Sierra go over to Serenity when you both got back?, because Rosie does that with Sophie and i think it's because she's missed her
So it's making me think if Sierra missed her when you said she had so much to say

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stephanie! What wonderful news! I'm so pleased that you've found a great vet so close! It will be so much easier for you all!

I'm glad to hear that Serenity has gained weight and is so healthy now!

Both Sierra and Serenity look so content in their pictures! They are the purrfect sisters!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I believe she did miss us both, Susan.
She must have been telling me all her having to be left alone! She gave Serenity a good sniffing over but no snuggles. We're getting there, though!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay on the new vet Steph....sounds like a great one! And sweet little Serenity is thriving under your care.....Wonderful, wonderful! And so sweet that Miss Sierra missed the two of you!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stephanie, what great news!!! Our vet takes pictures too. When Tiggy got his done last, he had his tonque sticking out!! So glad all is going well with S & S. I just hope Bailey's introduction to his brother and sisters next week goes as well!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stephanie...Sierra & Serenity look like they belong together. Little Serenity is growing by leaps & bounds. Sweet Sierra is such a generous big sister. It would not be easy to share her loving Mommy with her little sister.

I am so glad that you have confidence in their new vet. I know that is a big relief for you.

You are such a good Mommy...your babies are thriving under your loving care.

Sierra & Serenity are adorable.
:
Sadie, Dexter & Lei

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad to hear everything went well for Serenity!
She's soooo adorable, I can't believe how much she's growing already!
Sierra looks as sweet and happy as ever! I'm so glad to hear their slowly becoming friends. Keep up the good work Stephanie!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Stephanie, I'm so glad to hear all is well with Serenity!
My goodness she's growing up fast.
And Sierra is just as sweet and adorable as ever.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you guys for sharing our milestones with us!

Boy, little Serenity has felt rotten today.
She has just wanted to sleep, has eaten very little and has been acting as if she is still sore, not jumping up and rather particular about her position being held. She has been enjoying her big sister's comfy bed that we got from the Marley Fund. (Mommy has some pictures if she would go ahead and get them downloaded.) Sierra lost interest in her bed long ago, so I'm so happy Serenity is finding it to be a cozy knook!

Serenity has just now enjoyed a nice meal and is beginning feel frisky again!
During the entire time Serenity has felt poorly, Sierra has been very gentle with her. She hasn't fussed at her at all and hasn't minded her sleeping up close to us. My Sierra baby is so sweet!

Serenity is such a love. She'll just rest in my arms and purr and purr. Whatever she's doing, just touching her turns on her little purr box, and I still call her my Little Birdie because she still talks just like a little bird!

I'm so blessed. Off to have a snuggle with my girls!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Stephanie look at your gorgeous girls. I love that photo of Sierra. Serenity looks adorable, she's growing up beautifully. Poor Serenity having a scary time at the Vet, she will be feeling better in no time.Sending lots of warm and healing thoughts for little Serenity and lots of scritches for Sierra.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you, Beth!

Serenity is certainly feeling back to her usual loving, hyperactive self today!
She's also back to eating everything in sight and driving her big sister nuts! Presently, she's in a running frenzy. Thank you so much for caring about my precious girls!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just minute!!!
You forgot to put out a cuteness alert!

Wow she is really growing, Stephanie! And Sierra looks like she is enjoying that catnip pillow. I am glad that Serenity has found her energy again. I bet that Sierra might feel differently about that !

Kisses to the girls