Purraise
Aww sorry for the late post!!
I hope you get better soon Gemlady!
!!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Jan - hope this posting finds you at home now and recovering very well indeed.

Ari and Topaz will be all over you and your mom like white on rice. We are looking forward to seeing your posts soon.

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gemlady gave me a call this afternoon FROM HER OWN BED AT HOME! She was released from the hospital yesterday afternoon. She said that her knee is healing very well, but her back is giving her fits. She still is not able to sit without having horrible pain.

I was able to forward two cards that had been sent and she expressed her great appreciation for the kind thoughts. (She did tell me who they were from but I can't remember! Sorry.) Her mom is back home with her and she said that her sister drops by several times a day.

And the BIG question - did Ari shun his meowmy for leaving him alone for so long? Not a chance!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH, wonderful!!
So glad to get this update, and know that Jan and her Mum are home and on the mend, and that His Royal Highness had the good sense not to discipline his Mum for being away.

Jan, just get better, OK? We can't wait for you to be back here posting -- but we will try to be patient.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear that you are getting better. I'm sure your recovery will speed up now you are at home with your cats.
Best wishes Anne

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Glad you're back home. Now you can have kitty healing to help you along.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

Gemlady gave me a call this afternoon FROM HER OWN BED AT HOME! She was released from the hospital yesterday afternoon. She said that her knee is healing very well, but her back is giving her fits. She still is not able to sit without having horrible pain.

I was able to forward two cards that had been sent and she expressed her great appreciation for the kind thoughts. (She did tell me who they were from but I can't remember! Sorry.) Her mom is back home with her and she said that her sister drops by several times a day.

And the BIG question - did Ari shun his meowmy for leaving him alone for so long? Not a chance!
That is wonderful that she is home...but ow, that back must really be hurting! Prayers you make a full recovery Gemlady! Thanks for giving the update by phone. I hope you are able to sit up to get on-line soon!