Oh Tinker. They're going to laugh at you

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! DH and I were just watching it and cracking up. Might have to share it on Facebook....

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

I'll give the kittens away. that's not what I'm worried about. she's pregnant with her brother's kittens. I'm afraid they're going to be really deformed or have serious health issues.
It would take considerably more than one generation of inbreeding to cause those kind of problems. The babies should be fine, especially since they're moving now.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

The video is too cute! the kitty is adorable, but that belly laugh from JT is much over due. Glad you have the lights of your life back!!
Originally Posted by taterbug

Great video!!
I don't know which I enjoyed the most....watching Tink or listening to you laugh!!
I'm so glad you didn't edit out your laughter... it was as good to hear that as it was to watch Tink playing.

I'll give the kittens away. that's not what I'm worried about. she's pregnant with her brother's kittens. I'm afraid they're going to be really deformed or have serious health issues.
Wickett is inbred and apart from being a bit "slow" in the head he's just fine.

yeah they're moving alright, all over the floor under the bed
she had 3 babies tonight!

There's a couple pictures in the thread
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...38#post2512638
Oh my... that was quick!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by psjauntie

The video is too cute! the kitty is adorable, but that belly laugh from JT is much over due. Glad you have the lights of your life back!!
cute vid &
plus we get the added pleasure of your laughter!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've passed the video on to a guy I know that forwards to hundreds of people. We'll see what happens!