Oh nooooo, baby kitty on our back porch :(

raggiemom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
awww....thank you for updating us on him! i was just wondering how he was today
i'm glad to hear that those worms have been cleaned up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cindy w.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have the very best of news to report today!!!

I just was out to our Humane Society...little black kitty was just adopted THIS MORNING by a family!!!!!!!

I am soooooo happy I could just jump for joy!!!

I am beyond happy...I thought for sure that I had given this kitty a death sentence by bringing him to the shelter. I seriously doubted that he would be adopted and find a home. Oh...I am just ecstatic!!! I wanted to share the good news with everyone. Little black kitty had a happy ending!

Other animal news from me...

Well, I found a beautiful little boxer out at the Humane society today. He is a purebred from his appearance. I try to keep an eye on their Boxers and help get them placed into Boxer Rescue. I was able to help an older, fawn Boxer get placed with our Boxer Rescue in MN a few years back
I am going to try hard to get this one into rescue, too. I took my digital camera with me (I knew he was there due to an ad the HS had placed in the paper) and took some pictures of him, which I will post here for you all (I know this is a CAT forum, but, I didn't think you guys would mind, since most of you are lovers of all animals). This little guy has to be held until Friday Nov 14th, to see if he had owners who would claim him. This would be the very best case scenario. He is quite thin, so I wonder if he has a family? If no claims are made on him, I will try to get it arranged for him to enter Boxer rescue, even if I have to foster him for awhile. My hubby LOVES Boxers, and if he felt it was a TEMPORARY situation, I think...he might? agree. At any rate, I'm going to help however I can. I just love this precious baby already!!!

I should NEVER go to the Humane Society...I always get myself into these sorts of predicaments...lol!

OK...I'll send along some pics for you folks to enjoy!

Thanks for all your prayers and kitty vibes for little black kitty...they worked! Now...need some more for a beautiful little sweet Boxer boy

Cindy W.

suzy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad the kitty found a home!! And the boxer is just adorable!!!! I would take him in a second, but I am definitely maxed out on dogs!

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the update, that is GREAT news! I'm so happy he found his furrever home, it's always so fantastic to hear. We got all of our kitties from shelters, so I try to feel upbeat about the others too.

Keeping fingers crossed for the little boxer. What a cutie.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cindy that is SUCH great news about the little black kitty!!! May he have a long and happy life with his new family!

What a sweet face on that boxer.
I hope his family reclaims him, but with you on his side he is in pretty good hands.

cindy w.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a hold placed on this precious boy. The Boxer Rescue group that I am working with has agreed to take him and they have several wonderful homes just waiting for a Boxer!

I plan to pick him up Saturday afternoon, if that will work out, or early Monday morning. I will be driving this boy half-way to Minneapolis, where she will meet me half-way. She will take him into her rescue and foster him/assess him for 2 weeks to note his behavior, temperament, etc. to ensure that he is well-matched with his new adoptive family.

I am so happy to help this little guy

I'll let you know how things all turn out. I'm still just tickled pink that little black kitty found a home. Now, it sounds like this little boy will find a home as well

Cindy W.

suzy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Way to go, Cindy! It's wonderful that you've been able to help both of these animals find new homes!!!

louse76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's so sad! I remember when our little kitty 'star' was lost and we looked EVERYWHERE for her! I even chased another cat thinking it was her. I then found her just down the road in someone's carport. She was mewing SOOO LOUD! I think this was a day later.

She was so happy to see everyone that she knocked everyone down when she ran into them to rub up against em! It was just the funniest thing! We gave her away though, I hope she got a good home!

cindy w.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Turns out the cutie-pie Boxer boy was adopted before I had to go pick him up to transport him into rescue.

One of our local physicians, who is a Boxer owner and lover, adopted him Saturday
Yeah...he will have the BEST of everything, including two other Boxer playmates.

I was disappointed for myself, as I had wanted to spend some time with him...lol. But...very VERY happy for this precious dog.

Just wanted to update you on the good news!

Cindy W.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW that is great news for me , both animals are having homes . This is so wonderfull . Thank you for doing all you do to help them , not every body would do that so willing .