Oh no...........

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am sorry to hear you will have to give up 2 kitties Maybe you can talk to the owner of the house and see if they will add on another pet deposit and let you keep them there? Good vibes coming you way hope all works out HUGSS

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you take over the payments at the bank??? I've heard of that also. Then you can just start giving them whatever the payment is for the house each month. (I"m running out of ways to work this.)

summerkid710

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If you are planning on buying the home then you have more power than you think. The eviction process takes some time. Papers have to be served. Warnings have to be given. I think you should just wait it out.

Personally, I don't think it would be worth their time to go through the whole deal over a couple of cats and possibly lose out on the sale of their home.

You could also formally ask for a revision of the lease. I suggest you start doing things in writing and through the mail. Takes longer. Before you know it, it will be May.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, if it doesn't address "uncaged pets," keeping the little ones in a kennel during the times you're not home should count. Might sound cruel, but it might be what you need to see things through til May.

I agree with SummerKid710, written things do carry more weight, so maybe asking them in writing would be a start.

Some "legalese" might also be in order there, to keep you from saying something you shouldn't.