Oh NO!!!! They all 5 got loose in the house!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

My cats poo-poo at magnetic catches. I've added latches on every door that I don't want them to open. The simple hook latches work great on bi-fold doors and could possibly work on the end of an accordian door (between the end and the wall).

Little buggers!!
Well, I don't really know how to explaine it, but they're going underneath the door, not opening it
It's weird!
They're sooooo rotten!

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

They're different things. I'm hoping there's some way to kitty proof the accordian door- because if they push on it enough, they can sneak through the bottom of it because it moves easily.
So the kitten doing the body-slamming (clever kitty
) is knocking it loose from the slot? Could you use a tie of some sort to keep it from coming loose, like a strip of gardening tie or lightweight flexible wire? Secure it to a small hook to the door facing and another on the panel. For the bottom, on the outer non-kitten side, just keep something you can move back and forth to set against it to keep it from pushing away enough for them to squeeze through. I know it's quite a vigil keeping those active little furballs safe and cornered. Good luck!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! Ok.....those little escape artists have succesfully gotten through and accordian door "kitty proofed" with ties to the wall (as another member suggested) and also blocked on both sides by two baby gates
How on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear, those little rascles are so slick they could outsmart a navy seal! Did i mention, Blazer has escaped 6 times today???? He thinks that wherever mommy goes, he should go too
(it's kinda cute lol) ....uhhhh...but at 2:15 in the morning, all 5 of them just escaped- i'm ready for some tequila!
They're definitely getting some coal in their stockings for christmas!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! They just did it again!!!! Not even two seconds after i put them back up, they got out again! How on earth are they doing this??? I swear! The accordian door is tied to the wall and secured, and there is two baby gates on eithor side blocking them! What on earth are they doing?? That's it! Those little rugrats are going in their cage for the night! I'm gonna go

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmm did you check for mouse door in the wall.
oh yea, i would also check to see if the dog has big grin on his face.
and one last thought. did you look under the couch for any gnomes?

and no tequila unless you share

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

hmm did you check for mouse door in the wall.
oh yea, i would also check to see if the dog has big grin on his face.
and one last thought. did you look under the couch for any gnomes?

and no tequila unless you share
Blast those gnomes!!!!!
I knew they were up to no good
Fosters is completly innocent- he's sitting on the couch by me being a good boy (for now
) lol...so i know it wasn't him. lol..i'd be happy to share some alcoholic fun with you as long as you show some id