Oh No, not the S word

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I hate snow! It's a dirty word! Well maybe I should retract that a bit, if I never had to go anywhere in the car, snow and I would get along just fine. But no, I hate the driving! Yes HATE! Bad snow!
That's the way I feel. I love snow, but I HATE having to drive in it. I'm sorry, I'm the one that pisses everyone off because I drive so slow and our road is the last road to be plowed. I'm sorry, I don't have a 4 wheel drive vehicle...if you are so mad that I'm going a safe speed for my car, buy me 4 wheel drive!

But, if I don't have to go somewhere, I absolutely love it! I love playing in the snow with to dogs. I can't wait for Skuttles to experience her first snow (part lab, part australian shephard). She is only a little over 4 months old, and she is going to be HUGE! Snickers (mom-chocolate lab) LOVED the snow last year.

But, one snow is all I want, preferably on a weekend so I don't have to miss work. Can I put my request in to mother nature???

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel ya!!!!! I do hate the cold too. As soon as it drops below 50 I'm shivering! I hate the cold, but I also hate really hot weather....So pretty much I have to go live in a cave