Oh no... how do I tell him?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

what else would you do with playboy?
I once got a lovely recipie for lemon poppyseed pound cake out of it, and I learned how to season a cast iron pan too!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I once got a lovely recipie for lemon poppyseed pound cake out of it, and I learned how to season a cast iron pan too!
lol cool, I have never been a fan of playboy photos, to over done, and over touched. i had a friend that was playmate of the month how i was at kent. airbushing for the the win.

anyway what time frame are you missing now?

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

lol cool, I have never been a fan of playboy photos, to over done, and over touched. i had a friend that was playmate of the month how i was at kent. airbushing for the the win.

anyway what time frame are you missing now?
The three he got to were from the late 60's, but they were in poor condition so it doesn't really matter.

Humm... Bruce we may have met at a party or two when you were at Kent. I also knew the Playmate. She was friends with my husband's room mates.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ah, ok. there used to be a guy at a huge outdoor flea market that used to have tons of old playboys, i was going to offer to go look and see if he had them.

lol naw, there is about 10 years difference in are ages, you would hvae been around 12

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

ah, ok. there used to be a guy at a huge outdoor flea market that used to have tons of old playboys, i was going to offer to go look and see if he had them.

lol naw, there is about 10 years difference in are ages, you would hvae been around 12
Well... I was a wild child!

We are most likely going out there this summer and going to pick some more up. DH also loves the sausage sticks they sell there, so we make a day of it.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh man that's so funny!!

He didn't come running out with a breast stuck to his face or anything silly like that did he...

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love the idea about decorating with the playboys. I actually am the Playboy collector Dave just subscribes. When we finish our bar in the basement Im going to be decorating the whole bar top collage style with Playboy photos and then finishing the back wall with covers collage style. And then do that clear laquer stuff over that but thats Daves area Im just in charge of "making the house pretty" He does the manly stuff..LOL..He even made a poker table for down there thats made with Playboy bunny fabric...Blue for the boys table and pink for my table!!!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Y'know, having Playboys around was a nice side benefit when I was living with my then-boyfriend, now-bestfriend Rush. The articles really were good, and I especially loved the Playboy Interview. It always unnerved me when I turned the page and saw the sleazy photos... they just didn't belong.

But I guess whole generations of men would disagree...

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you sure the DH didn't put him up to it so that he could go on a vintage Playboy shopping spree?