Oh, my!

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! That is soooooo strange!!!!! I hope the little guy survives!! Im just going back to read the entire article! ...

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks Illusion! Wow....poor little guy...so sad to hear he didn't make it......That is one amazing story....

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was a kitten just like that in our highschool biology lab. The mother refused to feed the poor thing.

buttercup429

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's so neat! To bad the poor little thing wasn't meant to be. Even though it had two faces it, or should I say both, were just as cute as any other kitten(s). I just can't help but wonder if it's death had anything to do with the woman trying to feed it or if it just wasn't meant to be? Oh, well I guess this all happened quite a while ago didn't it? Love to all, Larissa!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww...how sad, I've never seen anything like that before, but I guess it's just as possible in cats as it is in humans. Poor little special baby. I bet the lady was crushed.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's too bad the kitten didn't live. I have heard of animals with that type of condition surviving occasionally, but not very often!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by buttercup429
That's so neat! To bad the poor little thing wasn't meant to be. Even though it had two faces it, or should I say both, were just as cute as any other kitten(s). I just can't help but wonder if it's death had anything to do with the woman trying to feed it or if it just wasn't meant to be? Oh, well I guess this all happened quite a while ago didn't it? Love to all, Larissa!
You know, in the article it mentions her feeding the kitten, but never wiping it's rear to stimulate a bowel movement, so I can't help but thinking that that one thing may have caused it. But she was under the advice of a vet, so I don't know.

Just imagine if Image would have lived. I mean with two sets of eyes, would they both see something different that made each one curious, and the body try and go in both directions? I find this so fascinating. I am sure they shared a brain, though. But two mouths to compain with. I would have loved to give this little guy a good life.

buttercup429

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
if the woman knew what she was doing but, like you said, she had vet advice so who knows. I just get a weird feeling about it for some reason. I don't know why; It happened quite a while ago and it's not like I could do anything any way. It just seems a shame the poor little thing! I guess Image was just to special for this world; now he/she is in a better one.