Oh my word,I got treated

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Hi everyone,   well thursday night I was talking to my mum in law and my sis in law on msn and they were on about their spa day that they were going on and my sis in law invited me and said that she would pay for me to go and have a treatment at the spa.Oh my gosh how amazing,so friday night my father in law picked me up and then took us all to a posh hotel which is art of a theme park here Alton Towers,we had booked a room for all of us,just a basic one but when we got there the man behind the counter said that as they weren't very busy they had given us and upgrade to a themed room for free
 Our room was the girlie sleepover room and it was fantastic.When we opened the door music played and there were 2 flatscreen tvs that gave us a welcome message.There was a pink SMEG fridge full of coke,quality street choccies and crisps.Beanbags on the floor to just chill on and there was a wii,x-box with k-nex and a dvd player,they gave us 2 suitcases full of wii games and girlie dvd's.
 My sis in law went to the toilet and when she flushed the chain music played
.There was a really big dressing table and there were hair straightners and hair dryers and free posh beauty products for us to take home.

We went and had a lovely meal,the hotel was beautiful and had loads of themed items,the lift was a ship cabin and the lights flickered and played music when you went in it.In he restuarant there was an animated tree.It was just fab.

The next day we went for breakfast and then went to the spa which was fantastic there was sauna,crystal steam room,jacuzzi,whirlpool bath,swimming pool,relaxation rooms.We used all that and then in the afternoon I went and had my treatment which was a green tea wrap,wow just amazing,she brushed my body with a body brush and then applied this warm green tea well looked like a mud pack and then wrapped me in foil
 Whlie it was doing whatever it was supposed to do she gave me a wonderful head massage.Then I showered off the mud stuff and then she massaged oil all over me,wow my skin is so soft.

I then went and we had lunch which was fantastic,an amazing ceaser salad with huge chicken pieces in and then a gorgeous chocolate souffle,yuuuumyyyy.we went back to the spa for a bit and then we went and just sat in the bar area until it was time to go home.

Oh my word I have never been to anything like this before and it was amazing,i feel so relaxed and I slept so well last night,I would love to go again but I would never be able to afford it so I am so grateful to my sister in law,we had such a laugh aswell just the best time ever.Here are a few pictures.x

The water feature at the front of the hoetl,not a fab picture as it was dark and my phone camera isn't great but it was a car.

The front of the hotel they still had all the christmas decorations up.

The fridge in our room filled with goodies.

The beanbag chill out area.

My sis-in law looking at the welcome book,oh and we ordered room service.

The double bed and then there were 2 singles and also bunk beds.

The big flat screen that had the wii and x-box connected.And also a disco ball with a dance area.The big ship in the centre of the hotel,it was taken from around the world in 80 days it was fantastic.

My prawn cocktail at tea,I was amazed when it came in a plant pot

A giant chair,taken from Alice in Wonderland.

The christmas tree in reception.

A better one of the ship.

The animated tree in the restuarant,the branches were full of fruit and birds.x

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
That was quite a treat and something you'll certainly have fond memories of for a long time. What a fun hotel, too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I certainly will,I am planning on going with my friend for just the day just to use the spa facilities as its only £20 for 6 hours which I think is great.x

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That looks fab! Have you got a link for the hotel my sil is coming up to her 21st and that might be a great idea

It does look like the three of you had a fabulous time