Oh My Gosh! My neighbor's kid is running around naked!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's funny, I think Americans are so much more modest then Australians! You go to an Australian beach and most kids are running around wearing nothing but sunscreen! I haven't really seen that in America though the couple of times we've seen beaches warm enough to be nudey at

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL. When I was a little kid I was notorious for ripping my clothes off and running around outside naked! I hated clothing. My Mom told me that as soon as I was old enough to start moving around in my crib that I somehow managed to wiggle out of my diapers. So eventually she just stopped putting them on me when she put me to bed.

I'm still the same way today. I abhore wearing clothing and would be perfectly happy living in a clothing optional environment. While I don't run around naked outside anymore, I tend to only wear clothing when it's absolutely necessary, LOL

I think your neighbour's kids are going to grow up to be nudists

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

LOL. When I was a little kid I was notorious for ripping my clothes off and running around outside naked! I hated clothing. My Mom told me that as soon as I was old enough to start moving around in my crib that I somehow managed to wiggle out of my diapers. So eventually she just stopped putting them on me when she put me to bed.

I'm still the same way today. I abhore wearing clothing and would be perfectly happy living in a clothing optional environment. While I don't run around naked outside anymore, I tend to only wear clothing when it's absolutely necessary, LOL

I think your neighbour's kids are going to grow up to be nudists
Stinks we had to grow up lol. ooo those where the days