Oh. My. God. She fetches!!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jalindal

She hasn't fetched since she did it the first time. D: My partner got home and didn't believe me because she... wasn't in the mood, I guess. I wish I'd been smart enough to tape it. :p
They never do it when you're trying to "prove" it.
They love to make us look stupid..

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my Geronimo, bringing his ball back so I can throw it for him again:

I sure wish I would have had my digital camera back then, so I could have taken videos of him playing fetch.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fastnoc

She sometimes doesn't realize my arms aren't 20 feet long so I have to get up to get it. but most times she drops it right next to me.
Pixel fetches like that. drops it 3-5 feet from me & looks up expectantly...

Originally Posted by othie

you sound like me the first time Mai Sai taught me how to play (I swear it was his idea). I was so amazed I had t record it, though its not the best res (http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y15...t=MOV02557.flv).
Do you by any chance know what breed she is? or breeds for that matter. I've been wondering if maybe its a breed thing? If anyone else's cat does this, the same question to you...
btw, othie - there's a sig on the completed signatures thread for you - it's gorgeous, too!

lilyluvscats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
2 out of my 3 fetch, Manny and Bru. Manny does it the most with the little plastic things from the milk jug. Bru does it with little mice. Manny fetches at least 20 times every day between me, hubby and son. He loves to play fetch.

lilyluvscats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
2 out of my 3 fetch, Manny and Bru. Manny does it the most with the little plastic things from the milk jug. Bru does it with little mice. Manny fetches at least 20 times every day between me, hubby and son. He loves to play fetch.

othie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

Pixel fetches like that. drops it 3-5 feet from me & looks up expectantly...

btw, othie - there's a sig on the completed signatures thread for you - it's gorgeous, too!
thanks for letting me know

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Daphne fetches, too. She started it when she was about 3 months old, I think. I just got her on video for a few seconds - tough to do because I had to hold the camera and throw

She could play for hours! I give out long before she does. Until she started, I had never known a cat who does.

When we moved into this apartment, she wouldn't play fetch for a couple of months. I was worried that she would never do it again. Guess she got comfy enough!

She prefers wadded up notebook paper
I use the paper from my old school spiral notebooks. Gotta recycle

sport

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is awesome.
I love it when Sport does something so very..well..un-cat like
. It is so cool. I hope that you and your little one have many happy hours playing fetch.
Sport doesn't fetch, but he will go get one of his toys and bring it to me if I ask him to. I know what you mean by the look on your face.
It is similar to mine, the first time I looked at Sport and jokingly said to him "I'm too tired, Sport, go get me your bird". Then we tried it with the mouse, the ball, and Ollie the stuffed purple octopus.

Peace, Love and Tie Dye
Rob & Sport