Oh my Dear God!!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CatMom2Wires

If there was a nest, there are likely egg casings all over--within the components of the fridge and other appliances as well.
I would so move. FIRE! INSURANCE! YUCK I think I am going to be sick! I hope you get ride of them if you can't move.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my god.
I did the thing I was very afraid to do, move the fridge, they all hide there.
I did it, it was bad, I mean nightmare bad. They were all over, a nest, I screamed and swore,
It losli it,

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok now that I can spell again since the fear has faded and my heart rate has returned to somewhat normal, here is what I found under my fridge. All that pepper looking stuff is roach poo.

And yes I did have heavy shoes on, it was like the opening scene of "Saving Private Ryan", there was death and destruction everywhere and I was not sure where to look there was just so much bad stuff!
I took the pic to show to my land lady, this is just not right.
The white stuff all over the cords is whatever they sprayed last time they sprayed, nice, huh?
No doubt there are eggs all over, I see the babies all the time.
I want to start a pettition among my neighbors, we ARE clean people, and just because we are poor does NOT mean we have to live with these disease ridden monsters!
I just got over a bad flu, and I know of 6 other people in my building who also were sick, coinstance , I think not.
Tomorrow, I move the stove, new fresh hell awaits me.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are two things in this world I cannot stand or tolerate - slugs and cockroaches! I would do what it takes to find another place to live. No way would I want to spend my days and nights in there! Lights or no lights.

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, here is what I plan to post on our building. Too much? not enough?

To my neighbors,
Are you tired of living with the roaches? I know I am. The owners spray, but that does nothing to cure this problem as they just send a guy with a spray can and a vacuum. I could do a beter job!
We may not be people with the most money, but that does not mean we have to live with this!
I dont even sleep with the lights off, I can't, because the roaches would be all over me.
For those with children, they are playing on the same floor these filthy creatures crawl all over.
They are on our dishes, our silverware, coffee pots, they hide in our computers, oh yes they do, and your TV set, your fridge.
All drawers in your bedroom dressers, they are there.
It is time we put a stop to this and get a proper exterminator to come out and kill these bugs.
I am not a whiner or complainer, I am happy to have a roof over my head, but not at this price.
Do you have breathing problems, pets sick, children coughing all the time? Sore throat? Its the roaches, they leave a trail of poop and dust that all the vacuums in the world cannot get rid of till we get rid of the bugs.
It will stop if we make it stop, complain, be the the bad guy or gal a I am sick of this mess.
Call the health Dept. I am going to, deny rent, that will open some eyes. Take pictures, I have and plan to show them to everyone.
This must stop.