Oh man....

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, my mother-in-law came about this cat. "Zoe"
She is from a lil' ole' lady who broke her arm, and is not able take care of Zoe anymore. Well the MIL has 2 other cats, and said she can keep her for now untill Zoe finds a good home. I told her just to keep her for good, so Zoe can have a stable home again. She said she probably will.

But the only problem is. I'm in love with Zoe.

I went over there today to play with her, and surely enough..Zoe is in love with me as well. She headbutted me like 10 times, and was just all over me. It's the cutest.
I cannot have another cat in this place.
Untill I get a house, which we're trying to do, but probably not going through untill next summer.
Oh man...Why do cats make our hearts melt?!
(just wanted to share with you all
, because I'm cheating on Mushi and Kipper with a female.
SShhh...Dont tell them. I think they already suspect it)

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think because cats are solitary but not...they are everything we are as human beings....finicky, picky, moody, funloving (except MOST humans aren't furry). I've met a few that looked like ape man...

But that was due to my job....

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't they totally become your children?

I was thinking along those lines the other day. Whitey is the first cat B and I got together. If we ever broke up, it would be a total custodial battle for Whitey.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oh how sweet! At least she's 'in the family'!!!
Yea...She lives like 40 feet away. So I can see Zoe all the time. Plus, I do laundry over there, so maybe I'll get more laundry done too!

She's a calico. She just such a LOOVER! So snuggly.
Can't wait to post pics of her!
I havent had a female cat (she spayed though
) in AGES! I so miss it.

Aw, Zoe sounds so cute...maybe you can steal her away once you buy a house.
Yes, for sure.
She'd totally have to be mine!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I LOVE calicoes
My disabled daughter has a calico, Christy that we call the "Princess Mao". All the children love her - she's got the big blocks of orange & black on white, with thick, buttery soft fur!

I am so HAPPY that your mom took in Zoe! And I'm sure that Zoe's former meowmmy is eternally grateful, too! You guys are the best

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I'm just gonna cry now.

While I was at work, Zoe's new forever home was established. And she's gone. Forever. I didnt even get to say bye to my little fluff.
She's with some man with kids who really wanted a cat. Well....There goes that one.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, i'm glad for Zoe, but sad for you... maybe you & your mom need to find another cat to fill that Zoe-cat-shaped hole in your hearts

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

Well, i'm glad for Zoe, but sad for you... maybe you & your mom need to find another cat to fill that Zoe-cat-shaped hole in your hearts
Well at least we know you press "page 2"

Anyways..It was my mother in law silly. When you said "your mom" I was like "OH NO NO NO!" We dont live with her, she just lives very close to us.
But yes..I'd love to have another one..Zoe was perfect. But I couldnt have another untill I get house. Next year