Oh, I just can't get enough of my Bugsy....

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is something about Bugsy.... I think it is all the fluff... and those sweet blue eyes... and that loving personality... I just can't get enough of him!
I just love, adore, love, love, love LOVE him, and also love taking pictures of him!

Here are some shots I took tonight -

bastetservant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bugsy is especially adorable. I can tell that even from afar. If I met him in person, I'd have to restrain myself from burying my face in all that fluff. It wouldn't be polite.

Robin

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Bugsy is just so handsome, I love his eyes and all that fluff, enough to make anyone melt. x

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, I see why...I just want to snuggle him from looking at the pics! He is a beautiful cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you guys!!! Every time I look at him, my heart just melts...
He just puts this silly grin in my face! Even though he is not a lap cat and he doesn't like being carried around for long, I just can't help it... I carry him around anyways, and I hug and hug him, like it or not!
He moves away from me, but just a few inches away
He is too cute for words. He sleeps by my pillow every day - he is the only one who hugs me to sleep and only gets up when I do... He is my man!
I hope he knows how much he is loved!

As far as his health goes.... Poop update! Warning - graphic stuff coming:
I hold my breath every time I clean the litter box... As you can imagine, I am a bit nervous after 4 months of diarrhea... His last dose of DiaGel was Wednesday Morning. So far I think he is doing fine and holding his own, YEY!
His poop is definitely formed, in one piece, in a shape of a rope. It is a bit soft, not solid tootsie roll-like, but it never was (got close during DiaGel, but not 100%) - that is not normal Bugsy poop.
In any other time during this four months, he was having liquid diarrhea - at best cow piles. Whenever he went out of a medication, by the second day he would have explosive watery diarrhea. Definitely not the case this time. We do have formed poop here, just not what we have for the other cats, who have tootsie roll like... But then again, Bugsy never had that... So.... I think he is a OK now
I am still afraid of calling victory, but I think DiaGel worked! AMAZING stuff!

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The diagel seems to have firmed things up here too. Still soft, but firmed.

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't get enough of him either!!!!!!!! He is beyond adorable, beyond sweet!! I don't think the right word has been invented yet that describes Bugsy!!

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't see how you get anything done with him around. I just would want to snuggle and love on him all of the time! He is such a handsome cat. His face is so sweet! Happy Valentine's Day Bugsy from Callie and Baby!!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gorgeous photos!! He could be on the cover of Cat Fancy. He looks like a comfy pillow too. Glad he has firm poops right now

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bugsy is so cute! I love his blue eyes! I'm glad that he's feeling better