Oh - I am away from 'Cappy' for 2 1/2 weeks!

linni

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This morning we boarded a plane to visit relatives and consequently left our 2 year old lovey black cat, Cappy, a rescue cat the we have been happy to be 'parentlng' since March when we got him at the SPCA. He is just about the most perfect kitty, and we love him and already miss him.

We have our good friend moving into our house while we're gone - JUST so he can look after him and so he won't be alone. Our friend is over a lot and knows Cappy well, and Cappy is comfortable with him,

I think Cappy figured that 'something was up' when we got out the suitcase and packed yesterday. He slept really close to us last night, and kneaded on both of us this a.m. with plenty of head buts. He didn't even want his breakfast, but stayed close to our feet. Of course I told Cappy all about where we were going and that his other friend would be coming by after work and staying. Yesterday Cappy climbed into the suitcase when it was on our bed and wanted to nap there. Cats are so smart.

I just hope he's not too miffed when we do get home!

Lin

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's funny how they can pick up on when something is going on. I bet he wanted you to pack him up in the suitcase too! He'll be fine and will still love you when you get home. Ours usually give us the silent treatment for about 10 minutes then they "forgive" us and come over for all the lovins they missed.