Oh great now I have it too!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister used to sleep walk at night and eat things........Bob caught her one night sitting on the steps going upstairs naked eating a Hostess ding dong.......she had chocolate all over her mouth........Bob woke her up and she just couldn't believe it.......

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

The worst thing is that I was sleep walking last night, because I thought someone was in our apartment. DH woke up and found me by the front door, with out clothes on, trying to get out.

I hate having a fever.

At least 8-Bit knew something was wrong, because when I was trying to unlock our door he was pawing DH on the head. That's what woke him up.
Thank GOD for 8-Bit!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good news: I just took a nap a woke up really hungry. I think I've turned the corner!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

I am going to turn my body back in for Heather version 2.0. I've been throwing up for the last five hours. So now I can add this stomach thing to the list. Just incase ya'll are keeping track in the last three weeks I have had: the flu, a cold, and ear ache, and this stomach thing.

DH said to look on the bright side. Now that I've had everything that's been going around I should have a really healthy year. My reaction: whatever.
I think it's the name, Heather.... I've been sick since December 26th.. I have an upper respitory infection, strep, coughing, sneezing, flu, cold, bronchitis, fever, ear infections one on ther ight, then the left.. The whole mess....

I'm feeling for ya.. I'm still coughin up stuff, and feeling like death warmed over.. I'm hoping my 2007 gets better too..

From Another,
Heather