Oh Frankie, Frankie, Frankie...

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

Very true, but she seems more comfortable..sleeping with us again, no peeing outside the box, enjoying having a second box that is now being used just for tinkling in. As I said to DH she's just slowly getting us trained as to what she prefers, and she certainly made sure to get MY attention that she didn't feel well..waking up to a cat gazing at you as they paw at the comforter they just peed on next to you is quite the message!
I am so glad to hear that she feels better!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you! We are so happy for her too.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate dropping her off at the vets! And she hates it too

Today was the day for her to have a repeat urinalysis with the sample obtained by cystocentesis. Of course, we got there at the crack of dawn (ok, before 8:30 counts as crack of dawn for me on a Saturday) and she didn't have a full enough bladder for them to do the cystocentesis. So..we had to leave her.

Once she got home, she couldn't do enough flop, roll and wave the paws routine..she was very happy to be home.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww I'm so glad Frankie is doing better! She's a gorgeous cat! Tell Frankie she's not alone... I've had a uti for the last couple weeks too.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

Awww I'm so glad Frankie is doing better! She's a gorgeous cat! Tell Frankie she's not alone... I've had a uti for the last couple weeks too.
Thank you...and oof! UTI's are no fun, and on top of that you've had the worry over Jake (glad to hear he's home, and as I expected, his tests for felv/fiv were negative).

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

I am glad for both of you that it is over with and that she is home.
Thank you
Hopefully, the results will come back that there is no need for further antibiotic treatment.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry miss Frankie Jean hasn't been feeling well the past little while, Pat.
I'm glad to hear that it wasn't something too serious though (I know UTI's are serious, but I'm sure you expected much worse).

I have my fingers crossed that you get favourable test results.