Oh Dear. Ohdearohdearohdear.

noni

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So in my current I-don't-feel-well funk, I had to go to the store for some stuff. While there, I decided to treat myself to a new sort of ice cream; nothing I've ever tried before. Well, that was about the silliest idea I've had in a while. I wonder who I can blame it on...

I have now consumed nearly 1/2 the pint of Dreyer's Dreamery "Black Raspberry Avalanche." And I can hear the rest of the pint calling my name, beckoning me to it, seducing me, trying to make me eat the rest! I've locked it away in the freezerm but the black raspberry flavor, delicately swirled amidst the rich vanilla and chocolate chunks is doing something to me...it's reaching out and demanding I take it. Eat it. Savor it. Let it dance over my tongue and make me squeal with delight. It's like a Stephen King story. "The Ice Cream Lives" or something like that.

Oh Dear. Ohdearohdearohdearohdear oh my.

What is YOUR favorite ice cream flavor?

Best-
Michele

mrsd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ice Cream has no hold on my taste buds--praise God from whom all blessings flow!
Chips are another story.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Michele...
...I think you'll just have to put that poor neglected ice cream out of its (your?) misery. How could you put it in the FREEZER, you cruel wretch? It's COLD
in there! Go--rescue it! Save it! Caress it with your taste buds. You KNOW it needs you!

Favourite flavour? hmmmmmmmmmmmm...probably chocolate, although it's Breyers Vanilla in the freezer at the moment -- versatile.

Go for it, Michele

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everybody.... My name is Sandra and I am a Dove ice-cream aholic
.... I just love the richness of their chocolate ice-cream bars the most. Someone please help me

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Black Raspberry Avalanche."

OMG that sounds sooo good.
I love Raspberries!! and ice cream!
The 2 together sounds like heaven!!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How did you only eat half? I can buy a liter of noisette or pecan crunch and eat the lot before I even realise I've opened the lid.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm pretty sure that some of you might think this is weird, but I like avocado ice cream!

palisades

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oh I LOVE icecream. only problem is when i eat it I can't breathe. kinda poses a problem but when i decide I just can't stand not having some I eat mint chocolate chip (the green color). for some reason when i'm on the west coast it doesnt bother me to eat ice cream. i was out there for a month last summer and EVERY night I would go out and get a huge scoop of mint chocolate chip. it was wonderful!!!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

Do you make it youself? Is it sweet or savoury? Will you share the recipe? I love avocadoes.
Sweet and creamy! I don't make it, I buy it in the supermarket and I wish I could ship you a whole gallon!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, ice cream is my major downfall!

Though it's tuff to decide I think my fav would have to be fudge swirl.
I only get the low fat kind though because the amount of fat in some ice cream scares me!

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yum! My favorites are Vanillae Bean, Mint Chip,and Butter Pecan!
I cannot have it in the house though, or I will not be able to stop myself!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like Homemade brand Cookies and Cream. They put so many chucks of goodies in their ice cream!

I also like plain ole vanilla but I have to have a jar of Smuckers Hot Fudge sauce to poor over it.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
IT'S A CONSPIRACY! There is a pint of Cherry Garcia lurking in my freezer waiting to attatch itself permanently to my butt! I hear it calling! Oh, No!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well my bf bought marsbars ice cream and i love it!!!
But im not such a big fan of ice cream but i am of GELATI!!!
OMG LEMON FLAVOURED I COULD EAT IT ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my absolute favourite ice cream is Italian. It's a gorgeous concoction, the one I last had at the end of the summer was ice cream, cherries, raspberries and syrup - it was faanstastic. It's called Paciugo and yuuummm, I'd love some right now!
. But as I have to go to Italy to get it, I guess it's not going to be very fattening for me!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

Sweet and creamy! I don't make it, I buy it in the supermarket and I wish I could ship you a whole gallon!
Yes, I can well believe that!! I'd sure love to try it. What supermarket or what brand. I'd like to look for it.