Oh boy guys, it happened.....can I have some mega vibes!?

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear that
Atleast you get paid through April though. I'm going through work issues myself, so I know how frustrating it is. I'll send vibes your way that you find something soon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once again, thanks everyone..........
I'm gonna go home, hug my kitties, my husband and fall into bed.......on top of everything that happened today, I just don't feel good....my body aches, head hurts.....etc..........gee, I wonder if it has anything to do with the temp being 80 yesterday and 35 today...........

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Susie- I know others have mentioned it, but did you talk to your employer about you getting unemployment benefits? I would find out asap, that way you can start collecting them as soon as you can. I know that I had to file the same day I was done at my last job so I could get paid in time to pay my next months bills.
Keep your chin up- you'll get thru this. If I can- ANYONE can!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That stinks Susie, but I am a firm believer in fate. It was meant to be...because there is a better job for you out there.

Look on the bright side...you will now have more time freed up for TCS!!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw Sweetie.
I'm so sorry. Chin up, there's always something better. It just takes time to find it. Wishing you the best of luck that you find it soon.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many vibes coming your way Susie!!Keeping my fingers crossed that a better job comes around.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Susie! I just saw this - I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't know what to say. I know you've been worried about this for a while. Many vibes and prayers that you find something else! }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Susie, I am so sorry for this..I also believe that things happen for a reason, and maybe there is that best of the best job just waiting for you..Many hugs and prayers for you right now..

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no Susie! I hoped it wouldn't come to that! I'm sending prayers that you find a totally awesome wonderful job that you will be happy at very quickly!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww Susie, I'm so sorry!

This is a great opportunity for you to find a new and exciting place to work!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A big thank you to each and every one of you.....truly!

Tried to sleep last night, and actually, I slept better than I thought I would......let's see what today brings.................. one day at a time, right?