Official Countdown: Two days to take-off

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Nial, that is hilarious! The expression on her face: "Well, where the heck are you, new Meowmy???!"

Nial - is she cleared with the vet? Anything I need to know?
Betsy, this is just between you and me, but I told Penny you would be riding in the carrier and she'd have to fit you under the seat in front of her on the plane. I suppose she thinks I'm going to lug you to the airport for her. Let's just let her think that's how it's going to go down for now.

Can you tell from her expression in the pic, that she doesn't believe that she'll the one riding in the carrier?

She has her Vet appt. tomorrow to get clearance to fly. Won't be a problem, she's got no issues.

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Nial, on the same note, this must be a bit bittersweet for you. Yes, you know she is going to a great home and you will be able to see pictures, etc., but it has to be tough for you and Teri to say goodbye.
It will be tough to see her go, she's one of my favorite cats. We won't miss her weight on our legs at night though! With the 3 boys and her, that's about 60 lbs of bengals flopped down on top of us every night. She's been hanging out with our neutered boys, Titan, Itsy and Impact.....I know they will miss her.

Betsy will give her a great home with lots of love, that's what we want for her.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Betsy she is so pretty!! I know you are getting antsy! And remember our deal, I expect lots of pictures!!!!!
Heck i know you are going to wear your camera out on the precious baby!

jenny1124

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww! This all sounds so exciting! Penny will have a wonderful home, you can just tell by these posts by Betsy

I can't wait to see pics
Here's some (((((((vibes))))))) so the trip goes smoothly for both of you!