Offer is going in!

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!!  I can't wait to see new pics!!

oneandahalfcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful news Draco! Very happy for you.

Looking forward to seeing new pics, especially following the renovations you are planning. Exciting time! :)

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
How cool! I'm so excited for you! So many things to do, but it will so much fun to do it....because it's yours. How many cats are you allowed to have there? Do you know? (Sorry, I have to ask. 
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I can't wait to take pics!

I just want to get into contract before I start cleaning out my apt.

And I don't think there's a limit on cats, but I wouldn't want a 3rd anyway!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Inspection today!

I'm jealous though.. my parents and my sister is there, checking out the place, and NOT me! I am saving my days for the move. Anxiously waiting for their call to tell me what the Engineeer says!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
See what happens when I don't come in for a couple of days. I'm so happy pleased excited for you. If you're doing all these things, can't you get a washer/dryer of your own.
Gosh I'm so pleased I'm wordless.
Roll on 1st August
:hugs:

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
See what happens when I don't come in for a couple of days. I'm so happy pleased excited for you. If you're doing all these things, can't you get a washer/dryer of your own.
Gosh I'm so pleased I'm wordless.
Roll on 1st August
:hugs:
thank you :D

I am not concerned with clothes washer/dryer. I usually drop them off at the laundromat and they do it for me while I am at work, or I take it to my parents when I visit. Besides, the people I've spoken to that lives there said they're pleased with the shared washer/dryers- they say its kept clean and maintained often.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thank you

I am not concerned with clothes washer/dryer. I usually drop them off at the laundromat and they do it for me while I am at work, or I take it to my parents when I visit. Besides, the people I've spoken to that lives there said they're pleased with the shared washer/dryers- they say its kept clean and maintained often.
I happily dealt with wash/dry/fold places before.  It wasn't terribly expensive and they did a great job.  The only problem I had was with my horse's saddle pads (sweat/hair is way worse than cat hair) so I had to spend time at laundromats for that.  Otherwise, I probably would have kept on with wash/dry/folds until I moved. Horse is gone now, and no wash/dry/folds here, but if there were any I'd be dropping off any ironing if I still had it!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Inspection went well! Just a few electrical issues that my BIL can handle himself.

Bathroom and floors are in better shape than we thought, so I'll just give that a good polishing and cleaning. The money we save doing that, I'll put into the kitchen.

Now to wait for the contract to be ready!

datagrrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't be concerned about the washer and dryer. Plus why waste space in your own place? It is nice to do laundry in the middle of the night or while you are doing other things. If there is only one of you I think having your laundry done is a great solution. Even a cheap washer dryer will be almost 1000. I would much rather have a new fridge. I love my new fridge, and it is a pretty basic model.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
exactly, I have no need for a washer/dryer. there's not a lot of people in my complex anyway.

Good news, Contract will be signed today!!

it took so long because the old lady passed away in the past week or so. I didn't think she'd live much longer :(

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Signed! Now we wait for the seller to sign, the board approvals and interview!