Of these foods...

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I'v not researched those, I'm not choosing. I feed Royal Canin and am sticking to it - cats do well, coats shiny, health fine

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I feed a number of different foods, including some on your list.
Originally Posted by vanillasugar

which would you feed? and why?

So here are the foods. Assume that when I put a brand it includes the entire line, so make a choice for both wet and dry (unless you refuse to feed one or the other, in which case, please explain!)

Wellness (all varieties): Unavailable here.
Innova (regular and EVO) The Evo isn't sold here. Regular Innova is no longer exported to the EU, but a European version, Pronovita Cat, has just come out (dry only).
Orijen Love it - no grains, reasonably priced, available in many online shops.
Felidae Another favorite, but Jamie doesn't like the canned, only the dry.
By Nature Organics Unavailable.
Solid Gold Jamie loves the tuna, and it's available in the small cans he insists on. He'll eat the dry Katz N Flocken, but seems to tire of it quickly.
Merrick (canned only) Unavailable.
Go! Natural Unavailable.

OR raw. He won't touch it.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see...

I'll only go over the ones my kitties have tried.

At the top of the list with 16 paws up, is Innova Evo. Out of the grain free dry formulas available to me, we've tried Serengetti, Wellness Core, and one other.. Raw Instincts dry?? Not sure, but it wasn't Orijen. We go through about two cups a day between four cats who eat it (two who eat only that, and two who also eat raw)..

Four paws up from Kahn on the strictly home made raw diet...
None will touch any premade raws.

We can get Orijen here, I think, but if there was some issue and I think it was the cost of shipping it. I would try it, though, if I could find it somewhere cheaper or the same cost after shipping as I'm paying for Evo.

Ultimately, I want them all on raw diets.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only one of those I can get here is Orijen - I've just had a look and I'm quite impressed. However, it is 50% more expensive than Royal Canin which I am quite happy with.

followedbydolls

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Out of those i suppose for dry wellness and orijen, i have had success with both, i actually use orijen but only 2 of my 3 will nibble at it. It has good ingredients, is well priced especially for grain free and is Canadian

As for the rest, most i have tried and mine won't touch it.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

The only one of those I can get here is Orijen - I've just had a look and I'm quite impressed. However, it is 50% more expensive than Royal Canin which I am quite happy with.
I've not tried any of them but I do have a zooplus order due this week and I ordered some orijen for Mosi to try out
They are selling the small bags at a reduced price at the moment. The cost isn't really an issue for me as I get through such a small amount of dry food.

I can buy felidae online but haven't got around to doing so yet. Will try them on the wet felidae when I get around to it.

Jaffa loves raw meat but I've not had the courage to go raw properly yet.